It can be a pain to keep up with the demands of a pool and spa contractor’s schedule. As new jobs are getting booked, it can become overwhelming trying to make sure every task has been completed. If you are still taking time out of your day to sit down and input every job into your team’s schedule, send status updates to each customer or write up estimates and invoices, you are limiting your profit potential. With the help of these apps, contractors can focus on making sure they are delivering their best work for their customers without worrying about the small details. Keep reading if you are looking to increase the productivity of your business to be able to take on more projects. From chemical test forms to easy invoicing options, these 5 apps for pool and spa contractors will limit the complexity of each job.
Designed for seamless communication, Housecall Pro is a simple way to keep everyone informed. The integrated booking feature is perfect for busy pool and spa contractors because customers can view your availability then book anytime online. After a job gets booked, you can add it to the schedule with details including dates, times, assignments and more. In real-time, your team will know of new jobs and changes through automatic notifications as well as have the ability to eliminate miscommunication with the in-app chat feature.
A neat feature of this app is its ability to manage and schedule jobs. In just a few clicks you can create, assign or edit jobs that are recurring or singular. Customers will appreciate having the ability to see the scheduled window of time for your arrival so they do not have to wait around guessing. With these key features, Housecall Pro has covered all areas of communication to keep customers happy and pool contractors productive:
- Live GPS to locate where your team is or where they are going
- Online booking to win jobs even when you are off the clock
- Schedule and manage projects from the office or jobsite
- In-app chat for customers and employees to keep everyone on the same page
- Automated e-mail and postcard marketing to drive business
This construction management app is full of features to ensure pool and spa projects run smoothly. Built for efficiency, Buildertrend is a collaborative way for the entire team to manage their jobs at any time. This user-friendly app allows employees to have mobile access to their timesheets, to-do lists and the ability to share photos for updates. By having these features right at their fingertips, contractors can cut back on down time by increasing productivity and accountability on jobsites.
A unique feature of this project management app is its automated marketing services. By sending out email campaigns, potential customers will always have your business fresh on their mind. Many contractors forget about the importance of following up with leads but with the help of this app, you can prevent potential clients from taking their business elsewhere.
- Annotate and view blueprints
- Easily submit job notes with daily logs
- Create threads of information or send individual messages
- Clock in and out or create custom time reports through geofencing
- Schedules can be produced automatically or with custom templates
From the office to the jobsite, Joblogic offers many features to help you effortlessly manage your projects and team. This app makes it simple to oversee schedules, accept new jobs, and see status updates from start to finish. Joblogic allows pool and spa contractors to save time and money by streamlining the most complex tasks. For example, planned maintenance is a tedious, time consuming activity that can be made easier with the help of the PPM scheduling feature.
Joblogic allows contractors to work as efficiently as possible. This app can manage details about customer’s equipment so it will always be noted when something needs maintenance or a replacement. Since the app manages all of the customer’s data, contractors will have less information to keep track of freeing up valuable time. These features make this a great app to cultivate a productive work environment:
- Visual status updates will identify potential delays or openings
- Stay connected with real-time schedule updates through office and mobile devices
- Through the customer portal, clients will receive alerts and notifications throughout the job
- Easily schedule and keep up with preventative maintenance
- Complete visibility of employees with historical and GPS tracking
Manage your customers and projects while growing your business with ServiceBridge. This is a useful tool for pool and spa contractors because you have the ability to create custom forms for data like chlorine usage and chemical readings. This app makes projects less of a hassle by providing jobsite directions and space for status updates, notes and photos. You will be able to keep recurring customers satisfied by integrating their job into your route through real-time dispatching. ServiceBridge’s scheduling tool accounts for multiple part or multiple day projects to eliminate schedule overlaps.
This app offers an asset management tool to keep track of customer’s warranties, equipment, service needs and more. Contractors will have record of all things customer related right in the palm of their hands. Tackle tough jobs with these other ServiceBridge features:
- Intuitive scheduling will assign the right employees for each job
- With customizable permissions you will be sure the right people are seeing secure information
- Increase transparency with clients through the detailed customer portal
- Grow your business by generating reviews from customers
- Manage multiple locations on a single dashboard
JobFLEX allows pool and spa contractors to efficiently produce estimates and invoices. This means business will turn quicker, generating more revenue. There is no longer any reason to waste time using a pen and paper to create estimates and invoices when they can be made anytime, anywhere on your Android device. You are more likely to win business if you send information to your customers quickly and professionally, and with JobFLEX you can have the documents sent before you even leave the jobsite.
Besides creating estimates and invoices fast and simply, JobFLEX has other useful features:
- Reporting and tracking estimates and invoices
- Multiple user support with the pro version
- Package and bundle pricing options
- Contract and invoicing terms to help you get paid on time
- No internet connection required
Get the JobFLEX app on Google Play.